Matchhamster's Takedown service works from the dashboard of the Text monitoring service.
Only admins have access to the takedown module
How does it work:
- Login to the Matchamster Text Monitor webapp via http://app.matchhamster.com/
- Click on the the tab "Takedown"
- If you see a domain that you'd like to request Takedowns for, click on the switch button in the right side of the screen in the column "Takedown status", called "Takedown inactive". See screenshot below:
- After you click the button the switch turns green and will be named "Takedown active". See screenshot below:
Now the domain is active for requesting Takedowns
- Click on the domain that was activated for Takedowns.
- You can now select the matches you'd like to request a takedown for by clicking the switch button "Not selected for Takedown". See screenshot below:
- Again the switch button will turn green and will be renamed to "Selected for takedown". See screenshot below:
- That's it! All matches that are selected for Takedown will be included in the batch of Takedown requests that will be performed on the date set out in the top of the screen. Until that time you can always edit matches and or domains to be included or excluded in a batch.
You can always view the status of Takedowns in the top of the screen, see screenshot below: